The members and staff of the Washington State Rehabilitation Council welcome you
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) and the Washington State Rehabilitation Council (WSRC), have developed a policy partnership for the purpose of increasing the number of Washingtonians with disabilities who are employed and achieving economic advancement. DVR contributes to our partnership by providing guidance, counseling, services, and supports that job seekers with disabilities need to overcome barriers to employment and go to work. The WSRC contributes to our partnership by making sure that the vocational rehabilitation service system is working well for the people it serves.
Members of the Washington State Rehabilitation Council promote ongoing improvement within the vocational rehabilitation service system by:
- Sustaining ongoing dialogue with DVR leaders about program performance, policy development, and other systemic issues;
- Garnering input from DVR customers and other stakeholders to assess satisfaction with services and partnerships;
- Evaluating data to learn more about customer satisfaction, program performance, and systemic trends;
- Developing policy recommendations and;
- Advocating for positive change.